Brousing through old posts. Thought this might be fun to reblog (from January 2014)
20 facts about myself. (Seems I’m off to a late start so will post days 2&3 today – been sneaking a look at fellow challengers!)
- I learnt to read almost 1,000 characters in Chinese (very interesting!)
- I make my own natural skin creams – they’re so much better and cheaper too.
- I love water of all kinds, rivers, lakes, sea, streams, the sound, look and smell.
- I hate wearing shoes and as a child drove my mom crazy always taking them off.
- I have an hons. degree in sculpture but worked most of my life as an English teacher.
- I like to eat healthy but my weakness is chocolate (my secret addiction).
- I love Italy and speak passable Italian due to an early romance with an incredible Italian boy.
- I’ve always loved to make things, anything from clothes to furniture.
- I don’t like cooking and managed to avoid it for…
View original post 165 more words